Road Shower 1 is currently out of stock. We expect a shipment of Road Shower 2 about June 30, 2015. We are taking pre-orders now on Road Shower 2 which has several upgrades. Use coupon code “backer” to save $50, prior to ordering, as a reward for backing this next batch.
You can also check our retail partners who may still have units in stock.
New model will have some upgrades. Upgrades include:
- on/off valve at elbow so you can easily remove the hose or attach a longer hose while pressurized.
- locking loop to lock your unit with a cable style bike lock to your rack
- LCD thermometer which will show you the temperature in F and C
- standard American GHT (Garden Hose Threads) on both ends of the hose.
- beefier mounting brackets
NOTE: Our online store is currently having difficulty with Internet Explorer or IE. To complete a purchase please use Safari, Mozilla, Chrome, anything but IE. Sorry, but it is Microsoft’s problem that their browser is not compatible with current internet standards.
This product ships only to the lower 48 states. For our customers in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and other countries, please use our Ebay store. Ebay provides shipping to most countries. However, we will not have a listing in Ebay until June 20th.
For one year from date of purchase, Road Shower will repair or replace this Road Shower, free of charge, if defective in material or workmanship.
- Dimensions: 56.5″ x 7″ x 5″.
- Slot Channel is 55″ long and the mounting bolts can be moved over this entire length.
- Holds 5 gallons of water.
- Empty Weight: 15 lbs. Full weight: 55 lbs.
- Boxed weight: 19 lbs. Box size: 9″ x 9″ x 58″.
- Powder Coated Aluminum 1/10″ thick walls.
- Pressure relief valves opens at 18 PSI.
- Hose length is 55″.
- Mounting carriage bolts take a 1/2″ nut. Nylock nuts included. 1/2″ wrench needed.
- Elbow is 1/2″ x male GHT bib cock
- Female hose end is 1/2″ NPT thread. Male hose end is GHT.
- Hose is 5/8″ ID food grade hose such as used in the brewing industry, with brass GHT ends.
- Intake air valve is 1/4″ Shrader valve.