Road Shower 4S model features:
- Powder coated aluminum that absorbs sunlight and heats the water inside.
- Holds 4 gallons of water…enough for 2 showers.
- Sleek design and high end components look great on your vehicle.
- On/off valve at elbow so you can easily remove the hose or attach a longer hose while pressurized.
- Shrader style air valve so you can pressurize on the go.
- There is a locking loop to lock your unit with a cable style bike lock to your rack.
- LCD thermometer shows the temperature in F and C.
- Beefy universal mounting brackets that mount to most racks.
- Built in 1 gallon air space.
- Can take up to 80 PSI. One pumping or filling with a garden hose will let you come close to draining the tank. Meaning there will be 1 gallon or less left after one pumping. This gives about 6 minutes of pressurized water at a normal shower setting – not at full blast.
For one year from date of purchase, Road Shower will repair or replace this Road Shower, free of charge, if defective in material or workmanship.
- Tank Dimensions: 55″ x 6.1″ x 4.75″.
- Slot Channel is 55″ long and the mounting bolts can be moved over this entire length.
- Holds 4 gallons of water.
- Empty Weight: 19 lbs. Full weight: 49 lbs.
- Boxed weight: 22 lbs. Box size: 10″ x 10″ x 64″.
- Powder Coated Aluminum .12″ thick walls.
- Pressure relief valves opens at 55-75 PSI.
- Hose length is 55″.
- Mounting carriage bolts 5/16″ and use a 5/16 nut. Nylock nuts included. 13 mm wrench needed.
- Elbow is 1/2″ x male GHT bib cock.
- Female hose end is GHT thread. Male hose end is GHT.
- Hose is 5/8″ ID food grade hose such as used in the brewing industry, with brass GHT ends.
- Intake air valve is 1/4″ NPT thread to tank with Shrader valve.
- Option to add an outlet or shower head on non-hose end.
- Locking loop to secure the Road Shower 4S to your rack.
- Side slot so it can be mounted from the side of a roof top basket.