Road Shower 4S —— 4 Gallons
Click to go back to Roadshower.com home page
In stock and now shipping. We are offering $35 off shipping. Use “35off” as a coupon code at checkout.
With the Road Shower 4S you can have pressurized water wherever you go. It will heat the water while you drive and can be ready to give you a high pressure hot shower. Hot or cold, the Road Shower has many uses: from the camp hose for dishes, a pressurized jet to rinse off dirty gear, a gentle spray for the pets, or for extra drinking water. There are no electrical parts to connect or propane to hook up. It is almost maintenance free and should last you many years. The water is there when you need it.
We ship the Road Showers via UPS even though our shipping calculator uses Fedex, in order to give you a better price. If you live in HI and AK please visit our eBay store, and we can ship it to you for less using USPS. Your order will go out the next business day. For orders to the West Coast, we can deliver in most cases in 3 business days. Even if you choose 2 or 3 day expedited shipping, in most cases that will take 3 business days as well and cost a lot more money.
Due to recent fraudulent purchases, if you pay by credit card, the billing and shipping address must match, or we cannot ship it out without further verification. If you have different billing and shipping addresses, please choose Amazon payments or Paypal. Amazon and PayPal allow you to pay by credit card as well.
Canada and other countries are adding distributors. Click to view those this countries. IF you live in those countries, you can buy fr0m them. Click here for the link,
And for 100 other countries without distributors, please use our Ebay store. Ebay provides USPS shipping to many countries and to Hawaii and Alaska. We sometimes can provide a discount to help cover some of your shipping costs to other countries.
Click here for the optional flex neck shower head
86 in stock
Model Comparison Chart
Here is a video of the Road Shower 4S.
Road Shower 4S model features:
- Powder coated aluminum that absorbs sunlight and heats the water inside.
- Holds 4 gallons of water…enough for 2 showers.
- Sleek design and high end components look great on your vehicle.
- On/off valve at elbow so you can easily remove the hose or attach a longer hose while pressurized.
- Shrader style air valve so you can pressurize on the go.
- There is a locking loop to lock your unit with a cable style bike lock to your rack.
- LCD thermometer shows the temperature in F and C.
- Beefy universal mounting brackets that mount to most racks.
- Built in 1 gallon air space.
- Can take up to 80 PSI. One pumping or filling with a garden hose will let you come close to draining the tank. Meaning there will be 1 gallon or less left after one pumping. This gives about 6 minutes of pressurized water at a normal shower setting – not at full blast.
For one year from date of purchase, Road Shower will repair or replace this Road Shower, free of charge, if defective in material or workmanship.
- Tank Dimensions: 55″ x 6.1″ x 4.75″.
- Slot Channel is 55″ long and the mounting bolts can be moved over this entire length.
- Holds 4 gallons of water.
- Empty Weight: 19 lbs. Full weight: 49 lbs.
- Boxed weight: 22 lbs. Box size: 10″ x 10″ x 64″.
- Powder Coated Aluminum .12″ thick walls.
- Pressure relief valves opens at 55-75 PSI.
- Hose length is 55″.
- Mounting carriage bolts 5/16″ and use a 5/16 nut. Nylock nuts included. 13 mm wrench needed.
- Elbow is 1/2″ x male GHT bib cock.
- Female hose end is GHT thread. Male hose end is GHT.
- Hose is 5/8″ ID food grade hose such as used in the brewing industry, with brass GHT ends.
- Intake air valve is 1/4″ NPT thread to tank with Shrader valve.
- Option to add an outlet or shower head on non-hose end.
- Locking loop to secure the Road Shower 4S to your rack.
- Side slot so it can be mounted from the side of a roof top basket.
||62 x 10 x 9 in