Road Shower 4 model features:
- Powder coated aluminum absorbs sunlight and heats the water inside.
- Holds 7 gallons of water…enough for 3-4 showers.
- Sleek design and and high end components look great on your vehicle.
- On/off valve at elbow so you can easily remove the hose or attach a longer hose while pressurized.
- Shrader style air valve so you can pressurize on the go.
- There is a locking loop to lock your unit with a cable style bike lock to your rack.
- LCD thermometer which will show you the temperature in F and C.
- Beefy universal mounting brackets mount to most racks.
- Built in 2 gallon air space.
- Can take up to 65 PSI. One pumping or filling with a garden hose will let you come close to draining the tank. When filling through the fill cap, keep the fill cap on the downhill side to get the most air space. Have fill cap on the uphill side to get the most water, but may require extra pumping to drain the tank. This gives about 5-10 minutes of pressurized water depending on if you are using it full blast or dialing it back with the black handle to conserve water.
For one year from date of purchase, Road Shower will repair or replace this Road Shower, free of charge, if defective in material or workmanship.
- Tank Dimensions: 55″ x 7.4″ x 5.74″.
- Slot Channel is 55″ long and the mounting bolts can be moved over this entire length.
- Holds 7 gallons of water with 2 gallons of air space.
- Empty Weight: 26 lbs. Full weight: 77 lbs.
- Boxed weight: 29.5 lbs. Box size: 9.5″ x 10.2″ x 62″
- Powder Coated Aluminum
- Pressure relief valves opens at 55-75 PSI.
- Hose length is 55″.
- Mounting carriage bolts stainless 5/16″ and use a 5/16″ nut. Nylock nuts included. 13 mm or 1/2″ wrench needed. Lube recommended on bolts and nuts.
- Elbow is 1/2″ x male GHT bib cock. Takes a regular garden hose.
- Female hose end is GHT thread. Male hose end is GHT.
- Hose is 5/8″ ID food grade hose such as used in the brewing industry, with brass GHT ends.
- Intake air valve is 1/4″ NPT thread to tank with Shrader valve.
- Option to add an outlet or shower head on non-hose end comes with aluminum plug.
- Locking loop to secure the Road Shower 4 to your rack.
- Side slot so it can be mounted from the side of a roof top basket.
- Can take up to 65 PSI. One pumping or filling with a garden hose will let you come close to draining the tank. When filling through the fill cap, keep the fill cap on the downhill side to get the most air space. Have fill cap on the uphill side to get the most water, but may require extra pumping to drain the tank. This gives about 7-14 minutes of pressurized water depending on if you are using it full blast or dialing it back with the black handle to conserve water.
- The optional low flow flex neck shower head also helps regulate and reduce excess flow and makes for a great shower. If you get that, I recommend getting the optional extra on/off elbow. You can install it on the other end of your Road Shower and use the quick connect on the shower head to attach when needed and remove when leaving the beach. Also, having 2 outlets allows you to use the downhill end to drain the tank completely without moving your vehicle.
Orders may take up to two business days to ship. Tracking will arrive sometime after 8pm MST on the evening the item ships. Tracking will be sent to the billing email address. The email will come from ACME, our warehouse distributor. If you don’t receive tracking in this time frame, feel free to contact Kelsey at email@example.com or 505-231-1108 M-F 1PM- 5:30PM Mountain Time (Colorado).