Road Shower 4 model features:
- Powder coated aluminum absorbs sunlight and heats the water inside.
- Holds 7 gallons of water…enough for 3-4 showers.
- Sleek design and and high end components look great on your vehicle.
- On/off valve at elbow so you can easily remove the hose or attach a longer hose while pressurized.
- Shrader style air valve so you can pressurize on the go.
- There is a locking loop to lock your unit with a cable style bike lock to your rack.
- LCD thermometer which will show you the temperature in F and C.
- Beefy universal mounting brackets mount to most racks.
- Built in 2 gallon air space.
- Can take up to 80 PSI. One pumping or filling with a garden hose will let you come close to draining the tank. This gives about 10 minutes of pressurized water.
For one year from date of purchase, Road Shower will repair or replace this Road Shower, free of charge, if defective in material or workmanship.
- Tank Dimensions: 55″ x 7.4″ x 5.74″.
- Slot Channel is 55″ long and the mounting bolts can be moved over this entire length.
- Holds 7 gallons of water with 2 gallons of air space.
- Empty Weight: 25 lbs. Full weight: 77 lbs.
- Boxed weight: 30 lbs. Box size: 10″ x 11″ x 62″.
- Powder Coated Aluminum 1/10″ thick walls.
- Pressure relief valves opens at 55-75 PSI.
- Hose length is 55″.
- Mounting carriage bolts 5/16″ and use a 5/16 nut. Nylock nuts included. 13 mm or 1/2″ wrench needed.
- Elbow is 1/2″ x male GHT bib cock. Takes a regular garden hose.
- Female hose end is GHT thread. Male hose end is GHT.
- Hose is 5/8″ ID food grade hose such as used in the brewing industry, with brass GHT ends.
- Intake air valve is 1/4″ NPT thread to tank with Shrader valve.
- Option to add an outlet or shower head on non-hose end comes with aluminum plug.
- Locking loop to secure the Road Shower 4 to your rack.
- Side slot so it can be mounted from the side of a roof top basket.