Road Shower 4L model features:
- Powder coated aluminum that absorbs sunlight and heats the water inside.
- Holds 10 gallons of water…enough for 5-6 showers.
- Sleek design and high end components look great on your vehicle.
- On/off valve at elbow so you can easily remove the hose or attach a longer hose while pressurized.
- Shrader style air valve so you can pressurize on the go.
- There is a locking loop to lock your unit with a cable style bike lock to your rack.
- LCD thermometer which will show you the temperature in F and C.
- Beefy universal mounting brackets mount to most racks.
- Built in 2 gallon air space.
- Can take up to 65 PSI. One pumping or filling with a garden hose will let you come close to draining the tank. This gives about 14 minutes of pressurized water.
For one year from date of purchase, Road Shower will repair or replace this Road Shower, free of charge, if defective in material or workmanship.
- Tank Dimensions: 82″ x 7.4″ x 5.74″.
- Slot Channel is 82″ long and the mounting bolts can be moved over this entire length.
- Holds 10 gallons of water. 2 gallons of air space built in.
- Empty Weight: 36 lbs. Full weight: 116 lbs – please check that your rack and/or vehicle can carry this much weight.
- Boxed weight: 42 lbs. Box size: 10″ x 12″ x 85″.
- Powder Coated Aluminum 16/100″ thick walls.
- Pressure relief valves opens at 55-75 PSI.
- Hose length is 80″.
- Mounting carriage bolts stainless 5/16″ and use a 5/16″ nut. Nylock nuts included. 13 mm wrench needed. Lube recommended on bolts and nuts.
- Elbow is 1/2″ x male GHT bib cock. It takes a regular US garden hose.
- Female hose end is GHT thread. Male hose end is GHT.
- Hose is 5/8″ ID food grade hose such as used in the brewing industry, with brass GHT ends.
- Intake air valve is 1/4″ NPT thread to tank with Shrader valve.
- Option to add an outlet or shower head on non-hose end.
- Locking loop to secure the Road Shower 4L to your rack.
- Side slot so it can be mounted from the side of a roof top basket.