Road Shower 4s, 4 and 4L
click on photos below for larger view.
1. More water volume.RS04S - 4 gallons. RS04 - 7 gallons. RS04L - 10 gallons.
Each comes with a built in air reservoir, so you can fill it all the way up, and not have to leave any air space before you pump it.
2. High Pressure Spray. Road Shower 4 and 4L can be pressurized to 65 PSI. Road Shower 4S to 45 PSI.
Get 5-12 minutes of high pressure spray, or even longer on cone spray setting from pressurizing one time.
3. RS04 compared with the RS02. The RS04S will be the same size as the RS02.
The RS04 will have a more professional fill cap. It will thread by simply twisting the cap on and off. No more radiator cap.
4. Option to add another outlet on the opposite end. No matter if your vehicle is pointed uphill or downhill, you can drain the last drop.
There will be a side slot as well. Now you can mount your RS004 to the side of a roof top basket, or on any vertical surface.
5. Plug can be removed and an optional hose bib and shower head can be added.
This allows hands free showering with a water saver shower head.
6. Sporty new graphic.
While the Road Shower logo is printed on both ends of the tank.